Location: Audubon, IA
Type of Employment: Full-Time
Reports to: Service Manager
Performs maintenance and other light duties for the Service Department.
- Maintenance of the facility and vehicles.
- May maintain tool room or run the wash bay cleaning equipment.
- May perform grounds maintenance for the dealer properties.
- May be required to assist in moving displays or equipment within the dealership.
- May be required to deliver parts/equipment to customers.
- May operate a forklift to transport parts, equipment, and supplies for the dealership.
- May deliver parts to technicians in the field or to other Horizon Equipment locations.
Experience, Education, Skills, and Knowledge:
- Ability to lift items weighing upwards of 75 pounds.
- Ability to perform multiple duties as assigned.
- Basic knowledge of equipment safety procedures.
- Ability to work extended hours and possible weekends.
- Acceptable driving record to be covered by company insurance policy.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and employee will also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor or other management as required.
The Company reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.